Virtual Wardrobe Analysis
Delivery Time10 Days
English levelNative Or Bilingual
Ready to feel inspired by your wardrobe again?
Want a wardrobe full of clothes and accessories that enhance your shape, style and natural colouring?
Would you like to be able to create stylish outfits with ease, each morning?
I’m guessing this might sound familiar: “I never have anything to wear!” Chances are, you walk over to your wardrobe each morning and feel utterly clueless. Even though your wardrobe is full of clothes (many of which you’ve rarely worn or don’t remember buying) you often wear the same old “safe” outfits each day.
Knowing the clothes and accessories in your existing wardrobe will not just make coordinating outfits a breeze, but will help you to identify gaps, so money is only spent on items your wardrobe actually needs.
So, just imagine how it would feel to have a wardrobe that suits you and your lifestyle…
During your combined Virtual Wardrobe Analysis (hosted over Google Meet), we’ll look at:
- Your current lifestyle and how to create a wardrobe that works for you now.
- Essential items every wardrobe should contain.
- Analysing each clothing item, to see whether they’re still suitable for your wardrobe.
- Creating a checklist of what your current wardrobe contains.
- Ideas on how to use your existing clothes and accessories to create stylish outfits.
- Ways to re-organise your wardrobe space, including creating wardrobe capsules and recommendations for storage solutions.
- Producing a shopping plan that outlines what your wardrobe needs and doesn’t.
Plus after our session, I’ll finalise and email you your Virtual Wardrobe Lookbook – I will categorise your existing clothes and accessories; provide you with ideas on how to coordinate outfits, as well as a list of what to include in a capsule wardrobe. You’ll also receive your finished wardrobe checklist, shopping plan and a copy of the Makeover Your Wardrobe guide.
Duration: 1 ½ – 2 hours in your calendar.
Information I Will Need From You
At least a week before our consultation over Google Meet, I’ll kindly ask you to provide me with photos of all your clothes and accessories. I’ll prepare your Virtual Wardrobe Lookbook prior to our session and we’re discuss the photos during.