Online Personal Shopping Service
Delivery Time14 Days
English levelNative Or Bilingual
Would you like to stop wasting money on clothes that you’ll only wear once, if ever?
Want to spend less time browsing online, with no clue what clothing items you’re looking for?
Ready to learn the secrets to buying a quality wardrobe that works for you and your lifestyle?
We’ve all been guilty of impulsively buying clothes online on at least one occasion. You see that dress you love and must have, when browsing, only to wear it once and leave it hanging at the back of your closet. These spending habits not only take up valuable space in your wardrobe, but cost you money too.
Remember, its quality not quantity!
Did you know that a Personal Shopping Service can help you:
- Discover examples of the styles and colours that would suit your body shape and natural colouring.
- Explore new brands and shops that you would never have considered.
- Resist the urge to impulse buy and say never again to purchases you don’t need or will never wear.
What’s not to like?
The Online Personal Shopping Service is the ideal investment for you if you want to strive towards building a wardrobe that works for YOU! A closet full of items that suit your shape, style and colouring…
Your Online Personal Shopping Service will involve:
- A video call before to discuss: your style challenges; whether you’re after a special occasion outfit or items for your everyday wardrobe; your budget and the retailers and brands I’ll browse on your behalf.
- Me spending three hours browsing online retailers looking for clothes and accessories that fit the criteria set during our initial call. Afterwards, I’ll email you a series of vision boards with shoppable links where suggested items can be purchased from.
- A follow-up phone or video call for you to give feedback on the selected shopping suggestions.
Duration: 3 hours for my shopping research
Information I Will Need From You
Prior to our first call, I’ll kindly ask for you to have a think about the types of clothes and accessories you’d like me to look for; the occasions your dressing for (i.e. is it smart casual, work outfits etc), as well as your budget.