Style Consultation Package
Delivery Time7 Days
Tired of trying to explore your style but feeling like you’re not getting anywhere? A curated styling package could help you! This service is tailored to you, your likes, dislikes and inspiration to create a package that provides you with the information you need to make solid steps forward. On top of that, this package works primarily with items of clothing you already own, helping to give you inspiration to find more of yourself in the pieces you already saw YOU in. Sometimes you just need a fresh eye and that’s what this service aims to provide.
What your package includes:
1. An optional 30 minute video or phone call to help me understand more about you and your style. This gives us a chance to get to know each other and for me to understand what you’re looking for. If you would like not to call, please provide all the information requested in an email or through the messages here on QUADRIP, plus anything extra you would like me to know.
2. A curated fashion pack including the following (based on the information provided during the call/in the email):
– 2x Style Moodboards: One with your favourite items you currently own, one with inspiration for styling/shopping
– Styling tips: This will accompany the moodboards to give you more in-depth ideas and strategies that you can begin to implement immediately for what you already own, and so that you can begin to dress like those that inspire you/the way you would like to in a way that compliments your individuality.
– Body shape analysis: Based on your measurements and unique body shape, I will be able to give you recommendations for items, silhouettes and clothing best suited to you that can flatter you the best.
– Colour analysis: By identifying the colours that best suit your skin tone and features, I’ll provide you with a customised colour palette that would best enhance your natural beauty.
Information I Will Need From You
Please provide me with the following before the initial call:
- Personal details: Age, gender
- Picture(s) of you
- Style preferences (including anything you want to avoid)
- Names/photos of style inspiration
- Photos of your favourite items in your wardrobe
- Lifestyle and Occasions
- Body measurements (height, bust/chest, waist, hips, inner leg and clothing size in letters/numbers, e.g. size 10/S)
- Colour preferences (including anything you want to avoid)